Garden

Garden

Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Good Day

Yep, got up too early. Which allowed me to make all my family phone calls, get the laundry and dishes done, pick up some items from the grocery store and buy my sister-in-law's birthday card all before noon. This was followed by getting the last few plants planted and the pots put the their summer locations. Which led to picking up after the dog and cleaning up after the cats. Finally leading to taking the garbage and compost out and sweeping the outside decks.
Then hubby dropped a full jar of mustard on my foot and the productivity stopped. I ended up having to ice and elevate it which I, of course, did at the computer. Which, of course, led my down the rabbit hole that is the internet. It was a good thing I had to go to dinner at my in-laws to celebrate sis-in-law's birthday or the whole afternoon would have been shot. While I was there, I meet a friend's 3 week old son for the first time.
It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.