Garden

Garden

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Interesting Stuff

Every month or so I go through the various bookmarks, notes and starred websites, articles etc. that I've come across but haven't had the time to read yet.
I have a tendency to keep links "just in case" they might come in handy for the various reports and newsletters I do. If I think that it might be of interest to someone (coworker, friend, family member) I'll send it off to them.
I started going through the list last night and a few things that I will be keeping:
The 40 Developmental Assets for Adolescents
Support Video Games: Get a Library Card
Summer Reading Flow Chart
Cory Doctorow Vivid Sydney Keynote
(I love Cory's talks. Thought provoking ideas presented in an entertaining style.)

What have you read lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.