Garden

Garden

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Might Have...

to many books
to read
right now.

I'm finishing Jeff Rubin's The End of Growth (loved his Your World Is About to Get A Whole Lot Smaller). Then I have this list of library books to get through:
The Drowned Cities
Kushiel's Dart (for the Vaginal Fantasy book club)
Tigana (for Sword and Laser book club)
Steampunk!
as well as a stack of 7 kids and teen books for potential use in my summer reading programs and book clubs.

And of course I have purchased a few too like:
The Looneyspoons Collection (recipe book that my best friend recommended)
Redshirts audiobook (narrated by Wil Wheaton!!!!!)
and the latest Clive Cussler novel.

Guess I should stop writing and start reading. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.