Garden

Garden

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Late...

as usual. This was suppose to be yesterday's post but life, and technology, got in the way.

Last year hubby and I purchased a Victory Cross Country motorcycle. He drives and I'm the professional passenger. We had a great time touring close to home last year and we are ready to go further afield this year. Of course that means getting back into "shape." I have a hard time sitting for long periods so we have to start the season with short 30 minute trips and work up to 1-2 hours trips. I can't go any longer than that before I HAVE to get off and walk around for about 20 minutes.
Yesterday we took advantage of the great weather and toured out to Moose Lake. I took some photos and I'll post them later today. It was a great time and I hope the weather lets us get out again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.