Garden

Garden

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Two days later...

One thousand and one excuses for not blogging yesterday: I was tired and went to bed early, forgetting to blog before bed as I intended. Okay that was one excuse & the truth at that. 

Why I was tired is harder to pin down. There seem to be a number of contributing factors from a poor rest the night before, to the ongoing worry of a friend in the hospital. One or two I could shrug off. Right now there are too many to ignore. It's not just physical tiredness either. It's mental and emotional tiredness as well.  Sometimes I want to curl up in a cave and sleep for a hundred years. Such is life. We learn we can't avoid things, we just have to deal with them. And sometimes it leaves you feeling tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.