Garden

Garden

Monday, June 9, 2014

I'm missing a few days

How the heck did it get to be Monday? I could have sworn I blogged on Saturday & only missed Sunday. 
We went to see Maleficent on Saturday and I was sure I blogged before I went to bed. (The movie was terrific by the way. We both highly recommend it.) What the heck happened (hands on hips, scowls at everyone)? 
Sunday was fun, funny, and exhausting. I did a girls day with my niece and 2 of her cousins. We did crafts, painted our nails, played and went to the park. Then came back and did more crafts. I'm sure the parents were thrilled with the pile of stuff each girl took home. 
I'm falling asleep as I write this. Guess I'd better go to bed. 

Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.