Garden

Garden

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Canada Day

In our community Canada Day is huge. There are activities all day from 9am to 11:30pm when the fire works go off. When our kids were little we did everything, with a nap around dinner time so we could stay up late. ;-) For the last 10 years or so I've been responsible for the library's parade float. This year I decided to forgo the parade float and decided the library could organize the family/kids activities in the afternoon. Of course it now looks like only two of us will be available to work it. I have some volunteers but need several more. I'm going to have to reach out to my friends. In exchange I will purchase fundraisers, and all the other supportive things friends of the family do. The teens might require a bigger bribe, probably involving food. Hoping I can get away with slushed but have a feeling pizza might be required. 
Hope my friends don't disown me before this is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.