Garden

Garden

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Blog June

(I vaguely remember hearing about blogjune from some Australian or New Zealand library people I was following Twitter several years ago. I was just getting started in social media and blogging at the time. It sounded like a way to get myself to write more especially online. I have never linked to the official movement but have used it as a personal challenge to write.

Being away from home put a kink in getting started yesterday however I've never expected perfection, just expected me to write more often than I did the year before.

So here is the boring start of the 2015 version of my self challenge to blog everyday in June. 

Let's see what we can do tomorrow 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.