Garden

Garden

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Puttered around this morning getting some of the basics done, feeding the pets, starting laundry, starting the shopping list etc. I've caught up with youngest son's homeschool courses and mucked around with next week's schedule to accommodate some things that have come up. I've answered emails and caught up with some of my podcasts, RSS feeds and twitter. I've just had lunch and I'm ready for a nap. I should make a cup of tea, finish a few things for work, make the changes to this blog that I've been planning since I started, contact a friend about her upcoming Second Life project that she has asked me to help with, and do some tweeting about a few upcoming events. Of course I should finish laundry so eldest son has something to wear for work tonight too.

Naah - I think Tiger and I will go have a nap. The rest of it will wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.