Garden

Garden

Sunday, July 3, 2011

What a Day

I had plans for today. Nothing special just things like cutting the grass, doing laundry, maybe some paperwork. Instead we started the day with a trip to the hospital for hubby and eldest son.
Eldest son has been suffering from a stomach bug for a few days but was feeling worse than ever and actually asked about seeing a doctor. Hubby, one the other hand knew he was experiencing a gout attack that was out of control. One of the upside of being in a smaller community meant that they didn't have to wait too long to be examined. Eldest ended up in outpatients on an IV. Hubby got to spend lots of money at the drug store.
Both will be off work for the next few days. Time is the only cure and neither is known for his patience. Youngest is already gloating that he has to work tomorrow while I don't.

On the upside I gave the stinky dog a bath and got some interesting shots in the garden. I really need it to stop raining on a day I can get outside. The place looks like a jungle in bloom right now. Who knew my peonies could get over 4 feet tall :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.