Garden

Garden

Sunday, July 31, 2011

It Just Hit Me...

that youngest son is really done high school. He received notice this week that he passed his diploma exams woohoo! This means there will be a fancy piece of paper coming soon for him to put on the wall. It also means we're done homeschooling.
Once the last textbooks have been sent back, I'll have 7 years of stuff to go through and decide what to do with. Everywhere I look in our house there is something we got for homeschooling. Each piece has memories, both good and bad, associated with it. Each a step on a path that took a lot of planning, effort, commitment and emotions.
I'm going to miss it. We won't have that common focus to our days. He will be staying home this fall and working, but our days will no longer be linked.
Change comes whether we`re ready or not. I wonder where it will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.