Garden

Garden

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Want

...something. I've been filled with that naggy feeling lately that I've forgotten something and I have a sneaking suspicion that it might be me.

I know I've been feeling burnt out mentally. I know I haven't been getting enough sleep or exercise. I know there are some upcoming demands on my time that I will have to put all of my effort and focus into.

I miss spending time with people I can have deep conversations with, that aren't part of a familial or mentoring relationship. I miss quiet time. I miss being outside when things are growing (winter is really starting to drag at me).

I'm feeling old. My youngest son has just turned 18 years of age. My only niece has just turned 5 months. I have had several discussions with my friends about menopause this week alone!

I want... a hug, to have at least 1 belly laugh everyday, to have a daily quiet/alone time, to be able to relax and just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.