Garden

Garden

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Parting the Mental Clouds

After a week of progressively getting sicker, I may have turned the corner. Woohoo! My head is almost clear & my voice is coming back. Best of all I can string 2 thoughts together without tripping over them. Unfortunately I'm coughing more. :-/ So more liquids, and more reading are on the agenda for today.
It also looks like I'll be closing the windows again. There has been a fair amount of smoke coming from BC, which is probably responsible for some of the additional coughing. Hubby says the smoke around Kamloops is BAD. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the source of our smoke (prevailing winds etc.)
Maybe I'll get ambitious and make cookies since I'm stuck indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.