Garden

Garden

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Summer Rush

Meetings, meetings, everywhere a meeting... or something that draws me away from my regular routine. Whether it's homeschooling or Community Outreach what started as one meeting has spun off into several.

Then there is the stuff at work. With summer right around the corner I don't have a lot of time to get local teens involved in TeenRC, get the elementary school age kids registered for Destination Jungle (hoping the reading logs arrive this week), get the annual book sale organized, (is that really next week?), work on the library float for the Canada Day parade, change over the preschool activity kits, change 2, possibly 3 displays, and sit in on the inteviews for the new summer staff person. And that's just for these 2 weeks.

Eventual this will settle down and I'll remind myself how this all meshes together, usually. Thoughts provoked in one area, effect or influence actions in another area. It can be mind boggling as well as inspiring.

Oh yeah and I have to get a Father's Day card...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.