Garden

Garden

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The First Post

I've done it! After thinking about it for SOOOO long, I've finally committed to keeping a blog. It will be interesting to see if I can keep adding to it.

I plan to make this a place to collect the random thoughts I have about a wide variety of topics. I'm always seeing connections between the work I (and others) do in libraries, as homeschoolers, as participants in virtual worlds, as travellers in the vast digital domain and as residents of this changing planet.

Even as I write this I'm thinking of my profile and what I said about me. Changes, revisions, are already rolling through my head. The blog roll will change soon too. I can add my delicious bookmarks and some of my other bookmarks. Perhaps I'll connect my Second Life® pictures, or my real life photography. I have one from both already.

This will be part of my personal "23 Things" project. Look it up, there are loads of different options out there.

Now if I could only get excited about that homeschooling report...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.