Garden

Garden

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Meandering Thoughts

After 12 years of evenings and weekends, I have started a new job that starts early in the morning 5 days a week. If it weren't for the fact that I have been working 8, 9, 10 hour days over the last few weeks I don't know if the change would have been this easy. Working all those hours messed up my body clock so bad that the shift to longer day shifts is going to be easy ( I think). 

The first week of the new job has gone well. Of course having 3 days of it focused on a book fair that set a new sales record for us could account for that. This next week has Remebrance Day in it and 2 days of Health and Safety training. I'm hoping that the week after that will be an example of a "typical" week for this job. I'd really like to have one of those.

Terrible weather is on its way here and I should get prepared. Or I could finish the laundry and read a book. Yeah, that's what I'll do. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.