Garden

Garden

Monday, October 10, 2011

Stretched

That's how I feel lately, stretched.

Supporting son as he tries to find a new path. Supporting hubby as he deals with some health issues & shared parenting concerns. Supporting my library's move into a smaller temporary location. Supporting mother-in-law as she deals with a severally broken ankle (surgery, followed by infection). Which leads to supporting father-in-law while she's in hospital.

At work on Friday we were talking about making sure we took care of ourselves during this transition. I'm really feeling the need to change my life style & my family's. If I want to improve our quality of life I'm going to have to ACTIVELY embrace change. I can't just hope it happens.

If I don't do something soon this support system isn't just going to stretch, it's going to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.