Garden

Garden

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Small Town Life

I had booked the week off before we found out that the library had to be moved the same week. I had asked for it off because hubby had the week off. He has to book his holidays in January. Since it's hard for hubby to change them, my coworkers told me to go ahead and take the time off.

The week was busy: a trip to Edmonton, purged the living room, moved library shelving (cause they needed a truck), attended 2 meetings and visited mother-in-law in the hospital (she's still there). I was feeling so guilty about not helping with the move I skipped my last day of vacation and went into work. Hubby was kind enough to help in the afternoon moving the last of the collection. Thanks honey!

Today everyone has been banned from working at the library. So hubby and I are doing chores around the house and planning for another trip to Edmonton. We'll be picking up eldest son and shopping for - youngest son, library and us. I think I'll do some updates to the library's website too. People aren't getting the message that we are CLOSED until Oct. 24. To add to the confusion the library's phone and internet are not working at the new location. It was set up, worked fine for a day or 2, then pooof, nothing. Of course it has already been cut off at the old place. Now we have to wait till Friday before someone can come out to fix the problem.

So off to the hospital to visit mother-in-law, walk the dog, and so on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.