Garden

Garden

Monday, February 7, 2011

Better than I could say it

I love it when I run across a blog post, news article or some such that says what I'm thinking in a more articulate way.

Jeff Sabo, over at Just a Bald Man, has an excellent post on video games and their positive values. Now I have a great link that shows I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE who thinks this way. Thanks Justin for passing this on.

JP's post over at 8BitLibrary.com  on what types of media belong in a library came on the heels of a discussion in our library on this very topic.Why do we think storytelling in certain forms is more appropriate for a library? Is it a residual effect of the libraries as fortresses of literature mind set?

Too many things lately have me shaking my head asking "what are people so afraid of?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.