Garden

Garden

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Challenge

There are so many writing challenges this month I thought I'd take the plunge and try writing a blog post every day of November. I could join the National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) over at blogher.com. Instead I thought I'd create a slightly different challenge for myself. Inspired by the 365 project where you take a picture every day for a year, I thought I'd combine the two. Each day I'll post a picture and a post.
To prepare I loaded the blogger app on my Ipod Touch. I find I like the pictures I take on it better than my Blackberry and I don't usually carry my big camera (Canon Powershot S2 IS) with me.
The shot was taken on a walk with my hubby and dog a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful day and this was only 1 of the shots I was very happy to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated.